Redes Socias

terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2011

Book 3 e Reviews


Book 3 Review 05

Listening
1- I was waiting for him to come for us to start.
2- We thought you were sleeping when we left yesterday.
3- The boss asked me to buy two suitcases for him because he wants to travel by ship.
4- These pens are theirs. Those are hers. Where are ours?
5- The file must be put in the file cabinet but first we need to read it.

Book 3 Lesson 30

Listening
1- Would you live on the one-hundredth floor?
2- Who do you think will be our next president?
3- I don’t know if it’s the truth of it’s a lie.
4- I’m afraid my son can’t go with you.
5- Could you do us a favor?
6- Jane can’t save money.

Book 3 Lesson 29

Listening
1- Would you like to drink a mug of milk or a glass of juice?
2- What’s the matter with your clutch and the steering wheel?
3- I left my spare tire at home.
4- My gas tank is empty.
5- Do you have a resumé?
6- Are your car brakes ok?

Book 3 Lesson 28

Listening
1- The kids were in the attic and now they are on the roof.
2- Do you understand the ordinal numbers in English?
3- You must watch out for the numbers five, twelve and one hundred.
4- John never saves money.
5- Is their office on the fifth or sixth floor?
6- They want to know if he lives on the fourth foor.

Book 3 Lesson 27

Listening
1- My fiancée is working overtime this weekend.
2- Would you like to make a loan for the trip?
3- She bought a beautiful teapot for her mother.
4- I have a date tonight.
5- My brother loves his yacht.
6- I want to stop dating but my date wants to get engaged.

Book 3 Lesson 26

Listening
1- I’ll finish doing my homework soon.
2- Does she live in the basement or on the ground floor?
3- Who left the windows open?
4- I will take my kids to the amusement park tomorrow.
5- My grandparent’s old clothes are in the attic.
6- Where will you start working when you finish your English course?

Book 3 Lesson 25

Listening
1- What color is the ceiling in your living room?
2- My sister will buy my mother an apron in that store.
3- My office is on the ground floor.
4- Where’s the teapot?
5- In the morning I can see the sun from my window.
6- She put the new cups and saucers on the shelf.

Book 3 Review 04

Listening
1- Could you give me the salt shaker and the pepper shaker, please?
2- These pens are theirs. Those are hers. Where are ours?
3- John invited his girlfriend to go to the theater.
4- They stopped on the road to save the little dog.
5- I think we should go now. It’s too late.
6- The file must be put in the file cabinet, but first we need to read it.
7- Do you think I should buy this dress for her?
8- Could you put this coat on the hanger, please?
9- In my opinion, they should buy a new computer for the office.
10- Could you please help me with a letter to the newspaper?

Book 3 Lesson 24

Listening
1- Do you employees should work overtime?
2- I can’t talk to them now.
3- What should I say to them?
4- Nobody was fired this month.
5- Could I have your car keys, please?
6- There are five drawers in those dresers.

Book 3 Lesson 23

Listening
1- I think we should take a coffee break now.
2- Do you have a stapler that I can use?
3- Who put this doormat in front of our office?
4- We must study more.
5- Did you have fun on your trip to Miami?
6- You must think first.

Book 3 Lesson 22

Listening
1- I can’t go with you now.
2- Could you cook when you were twelve?
3- I don’t know where I left my sunglasses.
4- Can you eat spicy food?
5- My dog likes to sleep on the rug.
6- Where is there a phone booth?

Book 3 Lesson 21

Listening
1- There a lot of new students in my class.
2- Do you sleep in the armchair watching TV?
3- Are these books mine?
4- I don’t know where I can buy a new light bulb for my lamp.
5- She forgot to buy the tickets for the theater.
6- Can you sing?

Book 3 Lesson 20

Listening
1- What kind of books are those?
2- Is there a salt shaker in the kitchen?
3- Are vegetables good for you?
4- Do you think that English is easier or more difficult than French?
5- Did you see my new backpack?
6- I love to eat pizza.

Book 3 Lesson 19

Listening
1- My kids don’t like to eat leftovers for dinner.
2- I live one and a half hours from here.
3- Is there a theater near your house?
4- I left my sunglasses in your car. Did you see them?
5- I always wash my rug in the sink because I think it’s easier.
6- Are there any vegetables in the refrigerator?

Book 3 Review 03

Listening
1- I was leaving the house when he called me.
2- The employees stood up when the boss arrived.
3- Did you take Peter to the hospital? I need to ask his mother how he is.
4- The boss asked me to buy two suitcases for him, because he wants to travel by ship.
5- We asked them if they wanted to go to the movies with us.
6- I asked her to take the children to school.
7- How many times a month do you wash your car?
8- How much money do you need for the trip? I think two thousand is enough.
9- There were many children playing in the amusement park.
10- Unfortunately I didn’t see him before he traveled.

Book 3 Lesson 18

Listening
1- Watch out. The kids are playing in the street.
2- Are there a lot of cars in front of the school?
3- Is your car locked?
4- Why did you speak with the nurse about your grandmother?
5- Did you buy a razor at the drugstore while you were there?
6- Take is easy? English is easy at Wizard.

Book 3 Lesson 17

Listening
1- Jane wants to buy a new dishwasher.
2- Were there any letters for us?
3- He wants you to take his kids to the amusement park.
4- Does your mother know how to make jam?
5- Who sent your father that letter?
6- What is there in your medicine cabinet?

Book 3 Lesson 16

Listening
1- Did you ask your mother if she wanted to come here his this week?
2- Did you say anything t the waiter about the food?
3- My mother-in-law is wonderful.
4- I read the ad that you put in the paper.
5- I didn’t know that you were selling your car.
6- Do you think they know it’s raining here?

Book 3 Lesson 15

Listening
1- Fortunately, the butcher answered the phone.
2- Where are my keys? I need to lock the door.
3- Excuse me, what did you ask me?
4- There was a meeting for all the employees yesterday.
5- Jane answers all the letters that she receives from her boyfriend.
6- He took many pictures on his business trip to Miami.

Book 3 Lesson 14

Listening
1- He didn’t know what to do with his car after the accident.
2- She saw my brother with his girlfriend.
3- I don’t remember her name.
4- He was playing soccer when I called him last night.
5- I remember seeing them in the square.
6- Did you make new friends on your trip?

Book 3 Lesson 13

Listening
1- My daughter wants to take off her purple dress.
2- He walks from his house to college every Friday.
3- I called you because I needed your help.
4- I have the solution to your problem.
5- My neighbor makes shoes and belts.
6- My nephew called me two months ago.

Book 3 Review 02

Listening
1- We thought you were sleeping when we left yesterday.
2- My brother brought my notebooks from the office. I didn’t know they were there.
3- The maid forgot to open the windows this morning. It’s too hot in here.
4- I like to read any kind of magazine when I travel.
5- How did forget your birthday? It was a week ago.
6- They didn’t come here by motorcycle because it was raining a lot.
7- Do you have anything to do tonight? Do you want to go to out with us?
8- My husband brings a lot of toys for our son when he travels.
9- He left for Salt Lake City on Saturday. His girlfriend lives there.
10- I didn’t study last night. I left my notebook at school.

Book 3 Lesson 12

Listening
1- I think you left your purse at the cafeteria.
2- They forgot to bring our documents.
3- I don’t remember if her birthday is in May or June.
4- Did you drive all the way to California?
5- Jane is stubborn; that’s why she has only a few friends.
6- Were they at the party yesterday?

Book 3 Lesson 11

Listening
1- The teacher is a forgetful person.
2- I’m not hungry. Are you thirsty?
3- It was raining when my friends arrived.
4- In my opinion, he didn’t say anything interesting.
5- I forgot to take the clothes to the laundry.
6- Is your mother traveling now?

Book 3 Lesson 10

Listening
1- I waited for you all day long. Where were you?
2- My father brought a cake for mother.
3- Were you on the internet yesterday?
4- He gave her a kiss, but she wanted the keys.
5- She put the gift on his desk.
6- I’m afraid it’s raining outside.

Book 3 Lesson 09

Listening
1- I left my coat in your room.
2- She bought the soap, but she didn’t buy the napkins.
3- Was the restaurant full?
4- I paid the electricity bill and now I don’t have any money to buy some ice cream.
5- Is he a smart teenager?
6- Adolescents are full of life.

Book 3 Lesson 08

Listening
1- She already finished her homework.
2- She left another message for him yesterday.
3- She came by bus because she doesn’t have a car.
4- She said that she didn’t know how to go home from there.
5- They opened the window because it was very hot in the room.
6- Leave me alone. Please go away.

Book 3 Lesson 07

Listening
1- How many lives does a cat have?
2- I’m thinking about traveling to Germany.
3- Mary travels to Florida and New York every year.
4- What do you think about your girlfriend?
5- I’m hungry, but I’m not thirsty.
6- Everybody was sleeping when my brother came to visit me last night.

Book 3 Review 01

Listening
1- What were you doing downtown yesterday?
2- I was waiting for him to come for us to start.
3- They were there, but I don’t know where.
4- We weren’t hungry but we were thirsty.
5- It was raining a lot when we arrived.
6- I’m in a hurry. My mother is waiting for me at home.
7- My wife doesn’t like to sing.
8- I waited for him in form of the store, but he didn’t come.
9- I put my socks in the drawer, but I don’t know where I put my shirt.
10- My grandfather is 75 years old. I see him every other day.

Book 3 Lesson 06

Listening
1- You said that you were tired.
2- I started reading a book about cars.
3- Who washes your clothes?
4- Did you play tennis or volleyball with them?
5- It’s already eight o’clock and I need to go home.
6- I didn’t read the letter yesterday.

Book 3 Lesson 05

Listening
1- How many children does Mrs. Johnson have?
2- Where did you learn to cook?
3- Congratulations on your new job!
4- Are you as happy as Ms. Williams?
5- Who was Miss Bell visiting yesterday?
6- I want to help them while they are still in college.

Book 3 Lesson 04

Listening
1- He didn’t know that she sang so well.
2- I want to finish reading this book before my trip to the States.
3- He started reading many years ago.
4- My aunt is the living room.
5- I don’t know why they didn’t wait for us.
6- I don’t want to stay here by myself.

Book 3 Lesson 03

Listening
1- How much money does he have for the trip?
2- She is waiting for the taxi but I’m not ready to go yet.
3- Where did you put the bill?
4- Are you waiting for him?
5- The boy didn’t pay for the apple that he ate.
6- Does she sing in church?

Book 3 Lesson 02

Listening
1- Mary went home at noon and then she came here to talk to me.
2- Somebody opened my windows during the night.
3- Peter sold his house because he wanted to buy an apartment.
4- I didn’t understand the letter that your brother wrote to me.
5- I stayed there until two thirty.
6- I didn’t understand why my neighbor did that.

Book 3 Lesson 01

Listening
1- He said he wanted to stay in the office by himself.
2- Who is ready to go?
3- I access the internet before I go to bed.
4- Your clothes are on the bed.
5- How is the weather today?
6- I’m not very happy with my new job.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário